Leo Patriotis Ltd. is looking to hire a dynamic and organised Brand Manager to hold the
overall responsibility for the creation, execution and monitoring of the Company’s marketing
plans and activities. To Manage, coordinate, and allocate jobs and responsibilities to creative
personnel to ensure proper planning and implementation of all the Advertising and Promotion
activities for the Brands her/his responsibility.
• Actively contributes in the development of the brand strategy through a strategic
• Contributes and leads the development of brand annual plans and budgets and
manages budget per brand effectively.
• Plans and implements all promotional and communication activities for the products of
her/his responsibility based on brand strategy, cooperate with external and internal
partners for their implementation.
• Measures and reports performance of all marketing campaigns and activities.
• Monitors market trends and competition to identify opportunities for further growth of
the products he/she is responsible for.
• Monitor and analyse sales progress of the products of his/her responsibility and suggest
corrective actions when needed.
• Cooperate with Sales & Purchasing to safeguard product availability.
• Provide support to the management and/or sales departments during suppliers and/or
customers meetings (Presentations, meetings, proposals)
• Participate in the introduction of new products and cooperate with all the necessary
internal and external partners to carry out all the necessary actions (product catalogues,
campaigns etc) for the launch of the new products to the market.
• A graduate with a Marketing, Strategy, or Business-related degree with relevant skills
and at least 2-3 years of experience.
• Strong communication skills to develop and maintain a strong network of colleagues
and industry contacts.
• Good prioritization skills (time management).
• Very good presentation skills.
• Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns.
• Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language
We offer an attractive salary package with a 13th salary and annual leave scheme of 21
Please send your CV to the e-mail: email@example.com;
Fax: 25872175 or call: 25 72115
All applications will be treated with confidentiality and candidates who will fulfill the
requirements only will be contacted for interview.